I'm having some difficulting on 3.23.38, linux x86...  When I write
the following query the HAVING clause is only listening to the 'AND
Samples >= 10' and displas all Avg_Xmit regardless if it's less than
or equal to 28800.

If I remove the 'AND Samples >= 10' I get the correct results, but of
course samples are permitted if less than 10, which I do not want.

Any ideas?

SELECT
        INET_NTOA(NAS_Identifier),
        NAS_DS1,