Hi, All,
Regarding mysql, I have problems on concurrent updates in the following
settings. I get a mysql server containing one database with 512 tables.
There is also a client who send concurrent updates to the server, each
update by a thread. As I increase the number of concurrent updates, I have
found the client program complains error
"com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLSyntaxErrorException: Table
'test.viewtable_610_611' doesn't exist". However, as I checked afterwards on
the server, table "test.viewtable_610_611" do exist. I am a bit confused
about the problem here, and any idea is appreciated. Thanks
Regards,
Richard