Hi all, I was reading a few of the notes on this forum from a few months back
and it seems that ONE WAY of upgrading from 4.x to 5.X with MyISAM only
databases is to copy the actual data folder from the 4.X version to a temp
place, then remove 4.x from the OS, install 5.X and then just put the 4.X data
folder into the 5.X folder???

Is it really that simple?  Has anyone done this and can verify this please?  I
am thinking I am missing a few commands you have to run at least??? My database
is pretty small is an only 1.8GB so I am thinking this is a walk in the park :-)

Please advise...

And as always... TIA...

Nunzio