On 8/17/2010 6:13 PM, Yves Goergen wrote:
... snip ...

(Oh look, the "MySQL" guy already has an oracle.com e-mail address...)

And for a for about two years before that, I had a sun.com email address, too. MySQL has not been an independent company for quite a while. Google it if you don't believe me. Sun made many headlines when they bought MySQL for one billion (1000000000) US Dollars.

I still work for MySQL (the combined products) even if there no longer is a MySQL, Inc. (the company).
--
Shawn Green
Oracle USA, Inc.