Run something like Solaris zones, or FreeBSD jails? Then u can have multiple masters...

Quoting Nunzio Daveri <nunziodav...@yahoo.com>:

Hello Gurus, I have a customer who wants to create a reporting server for his
management team.  He wants to take server 1,2,3 and move the 3 databases from
all 3 servers to one server server 4 and then have the management team run all
the reports from server 4 since there are tons and tons of joins.  How can I
accomplish this? I can't do replication since server 4 is going to be a slave AND a slave can only have one master so I am sitting here trying to figure out how to get this done? This is an ongoing transfer of data as the reports have
to be in sync with the 3 master servers so replication would be perfect.

Any help, docs and directions is most appreciated.

Thanks In Advance :-)

Nunzio