Hi;
I have the following query:

select * from spreadsheets s join products p on p.Item=s.Item join
categories c on p.Category=c.ID where s.Client=%s order by p.category,
c.parent;

mysql> describe products;
+-------------+--------------+------+-----+---------+----------------+
| Field       | Type         | Null | Key | Default | Extra          |
+-------------+--------------+------+-----+---------+----------------+
| ID          | int(4)       | NO   | PRI | NULL    | auto_increment |
| Category    | int(3)       | YES  |     | NULL    |                |
| Item        | varchar(20)  | YES  | UNI | NULL    |                |
| Description | varchar(255) | YES  |     | NULL    |                |
| UOM         | varchar(20)  | YES  |     | NULL    |                |
| Cost        | float(7,2)   | YES  |     | NULL    |                |
+-------------+--------------+------+-----+---------+----------------+
6 rows in set (0.00 sec)

mysql> describe categories;
+----------+-------------+------+-----+---------+----------------+
| Field    | Type        | Null | Key | Default | Extra          |
+----------+-------------+------+-----+---------+----------------+
| ID       | int(3)      | NO   | PRI | NULL    | auto_increment |
| Category | varchar(20) | YES  | UNI | NULL    |                |
| Parent   | varchar(20) | YES  |     | NULL    |                |

What I'm trying to accomplish is to order the results such that after
stacking the data for all results for a certain category, that the next
results to be stacked should be those whose parent = the former category,
then move on to the next category, etc. How do I do this?
TIA,
Victor