On 8/27/2010 11:16 AM, Eric Bloomquist wrote:
Hi all,

I'm wondering if it's possible to have a dynamic alias in MySQL.  The
result I'm looking for is essentially:
See the manual page for PREPARE.

PB

-----
+-----------------+---------------------------+--------------------+
| Provider Name   | Facility Name             | Appts on 8/28/2010 |<==
| Mildred Ratched | Oregon State Hospital     |                 12 |
| Henry Jekyll    | London Internal Medicine  |                  3 |

Where "Appts on 8/28/2010" instead includes whatever tomorrow's date is
when the query is run.

Is it possible to do something like this in a MySQL query?

Thanks,
Eric