Hi,

I'm looking to get a mySQL client on a PPC LynxOS board talking to a MySQL Server on
PPC Linux.

The server is up and running, but I now need to get the LynxOS client, and am cross
compiling from Solaris to Lynx with the Lynuxworks toolkit v3.1 and unfortunately not
getting very far.

So far I haven't been able to get past the ./configure.

Using

./configure --target=ppc-xcoff-lynxos --without-server
-libdir=/usr/vendor/lynx/3.1.0/ppc/lib
--includedir=/usr/vendor/lynx/3.1.0/ppc/usr/include

it craps out at the tests (sprintf, int8, etc) with the following type of error...

configure: error: can not run test program while cross compiling

As each error occurs I've removed the test from the configure script. But still can't
seem to get things working, or even a make file.

Has anyone out there gotten it to work for LynxOS?
Would greatly like to hear from you.

TIA
RikD.