Hi All,

I have 10 mysql databases all the tables use MyIsAm mysql storage engine.
Database names are 1,2,3,4,...10.

When I use mysqldump command with --all-databases option. This gives me following error:

mysqldump -u myuser -p --all-databases > AllNew_Databases_20100904.sql

ERROR MESSAGE :-

mysqldump: Couldn't execute 'use 1': You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '1' at line 1 (1064)

Can anyone provide any input on this. I have never got this error before. The backups uptill now was happening properly. Please let me know if I am missing out any information which should be provided to get more clear idea about this error.

Any input will be a great help.

Thanks in advance.
--
Regards,