Hey all,
This is actually more of a theory question than anything else.
I have most of my databases built to 4th normal form. So that means I am have tons of
foreign keys to primary keys and what-not. Almost every table is linked to another
table. The only problem I can forsee is when you decide to delete a record that is
being linked by another table.
Many of my PHP scripts blow up when they dont see what they are suppose to see...
So the linked ID (lets say 1) is still going to be in the users table but when you
query it wont find the table it was being linked too!!!
How do you counter act this?
My system can get very complex..do I need to write a script to couteract every single
possible error???

Indy