I may have missed what you are trying to do here. NoSQL is really a bad name
and should really be renamed to NoREL instead. NoSQL implementations are not
used just because of limitations of traditional RDBMS when it comes to sheer
traffic volume, they are also used because they scale horizontally very
well. When I was reading though all these emails it seems to be you would
have 200+ nodes here with the SAME data. Maybe that's not what you are
trying to do?

I also did not know the software for maintaining the data was already in
place.

JW

--
Johnny Withers