Simply activate the full log ("log" directive in my.cnf) - this will provide
you with logon, logoff and every command sent by every session.

Keep in mind that this is a LOT of data; so you want to keep this on a
separate set of spindles. It will also. obviously, make for some overhead,
but if your logging disk can keep up that shouldn't be more than 2 or 3
percent, I think.

--
Bier met grenadyn
Is als mosterd by den wyn