Do keep in mind that what you get there is going to be useless if your
database doesn't already contain all the previous data. The inserts will
work, of course, but any data modification may fail because the rows you
modify aren't there when you restore.

Make sure you know exactly what you want and what you're doing before
implementing this.

--
Bier met grenadyn
Is als mosterd by den wyn