Hi List,
Last night accidentally one of my InnoDB table crash. And cause client can not
connect to MySQL, it always said cannot connect to socket, even the daemon is
launched. I tried to set innodb_force_recovery from 0 to 6 and only number 3
bring back the connection. After that I dump the data and drop the table. I
recreate it as MyISAM and inject the dumped data. After that I stop MySQL and
remove innodb_force_recovery and restart. And clients start complaining can not
connect. Then I enable innodb_force_recovery again. I tried to create a new
InnoDB table test and MySQL complaint cannot create the table due to the engine
type is not supported. The question is how to solve this problem? How to bring
back InnoDB to my server without reinstall the OS or MySQL itself? I have also
tried to drop the database and remove the data folder from mysql data dir and
recreate the database but still no luck. Thanks for any help.

sangprabv
sangpr...@gmail.com
http://www.petitiononline.com/froyo/