Phillip,

give us a starting point: what OS do you plan to use? For windows,
there are monolithic LAMP installs in one big .msi file that I am told
works fairly well.

Under various linux disto's, it is usually a matter of installing a
set of packages via yum or apt-get..  which ones will depend on your
distro.

 - michael dykman

--
 - michael dykman