Good day all

    Maybe someone can assist me here as I am not sure where to get this
information from and I need this for a proposed environment for a
client.

1.      The client will have 2 new machines, had a look at the specs and
it is fairly good considering it will be dedicated to MySQL.  The
question is, is the solution able to use 2 nodes without shared storage
and be clustered?

2.      Is there further licensing implications?

3.      Is this part of the Enterprize edition license ? Currently there
is a Mysql enterprize Gold support contract in place, however not sure
it requires aditional licences for clustering or not.

     I would really appreciate any suggestions here, I am busy trying to
get the info from the net as well but I am pressured for responses.

Regards
Machiel