From: Andy Wallace [mailto:awall...@ihouseweb.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 09, 2010 10:34 AM
To: mysql list
Subject: question about restoring...

So, I got a request this morning to recover some specific records for
a client. I just want a handful of records from a couple of tables here.
I have a copy of the INNODB files for these two tables - is there a way
to extract the table contents from these files short of a full import?

thanks,
ansdy

--
Andy Wallace
iHOUSEweb, Inc.

individual named.  If you are not the named addressee, you are notified that
reviewing, disseminating, disclosing, copying or distributing this e-mail is
strictly prohibited.  Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you
have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system.
E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as
incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability
for any loss or damage caused by viruses or errors or omissions in the contents
of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. [FriendFinder
Networks, Inc., 220 Humboldt Court, Sunnyvale, CA 94089, USA, FriendFinder.com