2010/12/2 Simcha Younger <sim...@syounger.com>

> On Thu, 2 Dec 2010 10:06:21 +0100
> bars0 bars0 <bars0.bars0.ba...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hi everyone!
> >
> > I try o send an output of a query in debian lenny, using: SELECT....INTO
> > OUTFILE '/my_path/my_file' FROM...but I get an error: ERROR 1 (HY000):
> Can't
> > create/write to file... (Errcode 13).
> > What's the problem?
>
> You probably have apparmor installed, and it prevents mysql from writing to
> any directory other than the mysql data directories, regardless of which
> user it is running under.
>

> --
> Simcha Younger <sim...@syounger.com>
>
> --

Yes, something is certailny wrong, because even when I added in MySQL user
'krzysztof', wchich is similar to regular user of my linux machine, I can't
write output neither to /home nor to /tmp directory.
Only as a root user I can send output into /tmp directory.
Linux host has basic Debian Lenny installation (without X). I will check the
apparmor but I am not sure if it is enabled by default.