Hi Varuna, the signature file links have been put back on the web site. Can you please try again? Thanks

On 12/2/2010 5:57 PM, Brian Guy wrote:
Sorry Varuna, I received your email with no context and incorrectly assumed you were one of our consulting customers (I work in our consulting team).

I have sent your question to our web site team, as I similarly do not see the signature files.

Sorry for the confusion.

Thanks,
Brian