I recieved a call from a client saying the web site did not work, turns out
the database password was reset, and not by me.  In looking in the DB after
the PW was reset, I could find nothing out of place, although frankly I was
not sure what to look for.

Is this indicitive of an attack?  Is this something to worry about?  I had
(or so I assumed) plenty of protections on the files, including one of the
more popular anit-spam/injection attack systems.

Any guidance on this would be appriciated.

--
Gary

database 5708 (20101216) __________

http://www.eset.com