Any pointers on this issue ?

Thanks,
Sairam Krishnamurthy
+1 612 859 8161

On 01/03/2011 01:51 AM, Ananda Kumar wrote:
What is the output of "show full processlist"

On Mon, Jan 3, 2011 at 1:10 PM, Sairam Krishnamurthy <kmsram...@gmail.com <mailto:kmsram...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    Hi all,

    I set up replication some days back. Because of some internal
    issues we canceled the replication and reset the master to be a
    normal database server. But after this "revert", the database is
    unusually slow.

    It was slow because of the discussion below when replication was
    on. But I wonder why it is slow now after the master has been
    reset. By reset I mean, commenting out the master setup lines in
    the my.cnf file, removal of logs and restarting the database.

    Thanks in advance

    Thanks,
    Sairam Krishnamurthy
    +1 612 859 8161