I'll have to investigate how to do a transaction from Access. I guess
pass-through queries might do it, but I'm not sure.

[JS] I'll have to investigate how to do a transaction from Access. I guess
pass-through queries might do it, but I'm not sure.

Regards,

Jerry Schwartz
Global Information Incorporated
195 Farmington Ave.