Hello, I've migrated a MySQL 5.1.45 on Windows 2003 (32 bit) to a MySQL 5.1.55 on Windows 2008 (64 bit) by mysqldumping alla databases. All seems ok but I have a table with a column "coordinate" of type geometry on a table "address". The following query now fail:

SELECT *, X(coordinate) as longitudine, Y(coordinate) as latitudine , GLength( LineStringFromWKB( LineString( AsBinary(coordinate), AsBinary(PointFromText('POINT(0 0)')) ) ) ) AS distance FROM address

The error is:

Illegal non geometric 'aswkb(`cappuccino`.`address`.`coordinate`)' value found during parsing

If I import the table on another server (Debian 6.0, MySQL 5.1.45 32 bit) the same query works without problem, I've already reimported from the same dump the table on the new server without success. On the old server the query still works. I have no idea on what is happening, thanks for any suggesion.