At 05:36 PM 4/7/2011, Daevid Vincent wrote:
I am a paid subscriber to SQLYog -- I love that tool, but AFAIK it doesn't
do diagrams (with wires between tables and all that glory). Am I wrong? Is
that feature there and I just never noticed it?

David,
SqlYog Ultimate has a schema designer. Take a look at the screen shots. http://www.webyog.com/en/screenshots.php

Mike