Everyone has his/her own driving license, and I need to know what kind of
“person” (client or user) is.

mysql> select userID, clientID from client, user where
(clientCodeDrivingLicense= 321321321 || userCodeDrivingLicense = 321321321);

+--------+-------+

| userID | clientID |

+--------+-------+

|      1 |     2 |

|      2 |     2 |

|      3 |     2 |

|      4 |     2 |

|      5 |     2 |

+--------+-------+

5 rows in set (0.00 sec)

But, what I want is something like that:

     +--------+-------+

     | userID | clientID |

     +--------+-------+

     |      Null |     2 |

     +--------+-------+

I tried something like this:

select COUNT(DISTINCT u.userID), userID, clientID from client, user  where

+--------------------------+--------+-------+

| COUNT(DISTINCT u.userID) | userID | clientID |

+--------------------------+--------+-------+

|                        5 |      1 |     2 |

+--------------------------+--------+-------+

1 row in set (0.00 sec)

But it wont be efficient enough in the future.

I suppose my solution is an Join, but they have no intersection, so, I cant
imagine how do it

Thank you!!

Regards

Rocío Gómez Escribano