Hi,

On 5-5-2011 0:52, Akachi Pictures wrote:
perhaps u misinterpreted. didn't get angry. just moved on :)

The reason why you get some surprised messages on the list is because we see the following:

May 4th 19:06 - your first message about a mentor
May 4th 19:57 - a reply by Claudio explaining where to find information yourself May 4th 21:52 - a reply from you "Sorry everyone. Didn't know it'd cause this kind of response." May 4th 21:54 - a reply from you "GUYS. I NEVER ASKED TO PAY MONEY OR ASKED FOR TUTORING! GEEZ!"

We now assume that you received some messages off list from people offering you tutoring for money. Nobody else saw those messages and your replies looked a bit odd because of this.

Please keep track of whether a message came from the list or from someone personally...

--
Kind regards / met vriendelijke groet,

Jigal van Hemert.