On 5/10/2011 3:55 PM, Dotan Cohen wrote:
Is there a simple browser-based MySQL backup solution for
non-technical users. The server is running Red Hat Enterprise Linux.
The main features needed are:
1) Automatic scheduled off-site backups (via SSH or FTP)
2) Backup multiple databases and all their tables
3) Single-table recovery via GUI (the user simply chooses which
database and which table to recover)
4) FOSS-license a big plus, but other licenses considered

I have ruled out cron/mysqldump for the GUI (browser-based) recovery
requirement.I found phpMyBackupPro which looks like a possible
solution, and I'd really appreciate other MySQL users' input on the
topic.

Check out Zmanda:   http://zmanda.com/zrm-mysql-enterprise.html

Michael Heaney
JCVI