Hi there,

I need a technical help fro you,
I have developed a software for college & school. Here we have concept called
register number/admission number. These are two unique umber for each student.
My application resides Client/server model.
These numbers will be generated (some defined format) to each student when they
are admitted at first time. This admission process is taken place at different
nodes at a time.
In this scenario, I am facing difficulty that, the same number is generated at
time in two machines. (Logic is newest number will be displayed in the node
before admission).

How can I stop this logical issue?
Can i have solution for this?

Thank you in advance.