Is this a production setup.
If not, take complete dump of the all databases.
Drop the xYZ database, see if you can  see all the objects under XYZ.

Since the xYZ database is created, its obvious, that names are case
sensitive, and it show not show object from XYZ, when u under xYZ.

Can you please paste the results that your seeing.

regards
anandkl

On Wed, Jul 27, 2011 at 3:09 PM, Anupam Karmarkar
<sb_akarmar...@yahoo.com>wrote:

> There is one database name 'XYZ' on linux system, some one has mistakenly
> created new
> database name with 'xYZ', database is created when I use 'xYZ' database,
> there are no
> tables with SHOW TABLES, but when i run SHOW PROCEDURE STATUS it show
> procedures from
> 'XYZ' database.
> My concern is that if i drop new database created 'xYZ' will it drop
> procedures also
> listed from 'XYZ' database

  • Schema list Anupam Karmarkar
    • Re: Schema list Ananda Kumar