I recently recovered a very large corrupt database with your help.  Now I'm
having a problem during the next step, importing all the data back into a clean
system.  I have a 24GB dump file, the ibdata1 file was about 100GB when the
disk filled and everything got wrecked.  I have a server with a lot more drive
space now, and the import is working, albeit very very slowly....  The ibdata1
file is growing at about 800MB-1GB per hour.  It's been running for 24 hours
now, and it's only 1/4 of the way thru!   Is there any way to speed up this
process? by disabling indexes or something?  I can't afford to be down for 3
more days...  Thanks again,

doug