I made two copies of one not too big database, wherof the transaction rate is
conveniently noted in inverse weeks. I have been using textfile-differencing to
copy changes, but would like something more automatic for this by-hand
replication, but real automatic replication is out of the question: there will
be no such communication channel. I use flash drive.

Is there a log from which I can get SQL statements that record changes from
some time, copy that to flash drive, and mark the time when I did that, by
truncating the log or starting a new one or ...?