Hi,

I have a fairly standard set of queries that I do then I save the resultset as
a CSV and send it off to a couple dozen folks.  My understanding is that I can
build an Excel .iqy file that can do the queries (one for each query) and that
I need send that file but once to the users.  Does anyone have any sample Excel
.iqy files for MySQL access that they would be willing to share (with passwords
removed, of course)?

Thanks.

Rob Tanner
UNIX Services Manager
Linfield College, McMinnville Oregon

ITS will never ask you for your password.  Please don’t share yours with anyone!

[cid:74641041-0AC7-459B-AA5C-2BDE34206F14]