Hello everyone.

I am running a 2.2 Debian OS with 3.23.34a-log..
I had an entire database which was 2GB installed on a 2GB partition.
Stupidly the database is not backed up and when I attempt to access the
database an error is returned when accessing certain tables

        errno: 145

Saying that it can not open the table.

I have looked up some infomration about repairing databases on the mysql
site and found isamchk.  however this only seems to work when you have *.ISM
files.  All of my files are .MYD .MYI and  .frm.

Does any one have any suggestions on how I can repair these tables?

Michael Blood
--:--