2011/10/9 Reindl Harald <h.rei...@thelounge.net>

> Am 09.10.2011 17:33, schrieb Peng Yu:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I'm not able to connect to downloads.mysql.com. Is it down?
>
> what stupid question?
> if you have internet access, can open other websites and write
> mails and you fail only to connect to one server it should
> be clear that this server is down - what else?

   1. server does not exist (iamsorude.mysql.com)
   2. dns problem
   3. routing problem from a specific location
   4. intermittent website problem

but most of all , as you have already been told, reply only if you have
something useful to say and in a non rude way.
just ignore all of us stupid that ask stupid questions, do you think you an
make it?

Thanks

Claudio

--