? 2011?12?25? 01:04, Suresh Kuna ??:
> Hi,
>
> Try the 3 options available in the below URL option, i.e ignore built in
> innodb and set the default storage engine to another storage engine.
> http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.6/en/innodb-parameters.html#option_mysqld_ignore-builtin-innodb
>
> Thanks
> Suresh Kuna
> MySQL DBA
>
> 2011/12/24 Sharl.Jimh.Tsin <amoiz.sh...@gmail.com>
>
>> hello,all:
>> today,i download the latest source tarball of MySQL 5.6.x branch,and
>> build it from source for myself.
>> first,i configure it with "WITH_INNOBASE_STORAGE_ENGINE:BOOL=OFF"
>> flag,after that,i start mysqld failed,it returns "[ERROR]
>> Unknown/unsupported storage engine: InnoDB" error message.
>>
>> and i rebuild it with INNODB engine enabled,it works.but when i add
>> "|ignore-builtin-innodb|" option to my.cnf file,and also make myisam as
>> the default engine with "default-storage-engine=MyISAM" in my.cnf.the
>> server start failed again,error is "[ERROR] Unknown/unsupported storage
>> engine: InnoDB".
>>
>> so,i just want to know that how to disable INNODB fully in 5.6.4,and
>> make myisam default?
>>
>> any reply is wanted!! thanks~
>>
>> --
>> Best regards,
>> Sharl.Jimh.Tsin (From China **Obviously Taiwan INCLUDED**)
>>
>> Using Gmail? Please read this important notice:
>> http://www.fsf.org/campaigns/jstrap/gmail?10073.

yes,as the doc said:
As of MySQL 5.6.3, this option sets the storage engine for permanent
tables only. To set the storage engine for TEMPORARY tables, set the
default_tmp_storage_engine system variable.

i also need to set default engine for TEMP tables by
"default_tmp_storage_engine" option,then it works,thanks a lot.

- --