-----Mensagem original-----
De: Shrout, Ryan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Enviada: Segunda-feira, 18 de Junho de 2001 20:14
Para: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Assunto: RE: Unknown column in 'where clause' error

Thanks for the suggestions, but this is actually a variable that is passed
via a URL.  For example:

http://localhost/cus-lookup.php?id=CMET3558539239

Then in the code it looks like this:

$customer_select="SELECT * FROM customers WHERE Customer_No = $id";

How can I 'put quotes around' a variable?

Ryan Shrout