Dear All,

I researched about data modelling & designing Schema diagrams & need a tool to design Schema diagrams. Today i download the source code of Mysql-Workbench ( mysql-workbench-gpl-5.2.37-src ), but when i run the ./configure command i am facing the below issue :-

checking for GNOME... configure: error: Package requirements (gtkmm-2.4 >= 2.12) were not met:

Requested 'gtkmm-2.4 >= 2.12' but version of gtkmm is 2.10.10

Alternatively, you may set the environment variables GNOME_CFLAGS
and GNOME_LIBS to avoid the need to call pkg-config.

I know I need to meet some dependencies , and is there any link that first installs all dependencies 7 then mysql-workbench because my yum install dependencies does not find the corresponding packages.

Thanks in Advance.