Hi all,

As you probably now, we created "Database Workbench", a developer
tool for MySQL and other DBMSses.

This tool includes a Stored Routine Debugger for several DBMSses, including Firebird and InterBase, but not MySQL.

Both Firebird and InterBase do not provide a debugging API, so our
tool emulates stored code behaviour at the client side.

As far as I know, MySQL doesn't have a debugging interface either.

I'm wondering if there would be a market to add such emulation to
Database Workbench.

For info and screenshots, see:
http://upscene.com/documentation/dbw4/tools_debugger_basics.htm

Would you like to be able to debug stored routines like this?

With regards,

Martijn Tonies
Upscene Productions
http://www.upscene.com