----- Original Message -----
> From: "Jason J. W. Williams" <jasonjwwilli...@gmail.com>
>
> I've got an issue where two MySQL servers are in circular/multimaster
> replication. One is server_id 6871 and the other 206871. The issue is
> that GRANT statements issued on 6871 are replicated to 206871 and
> then
> back to 6871 where they're applied again. My understanding was that
> 6871 should filter out any replicated statements with it's own
> server_id, however it doesn't seem to be doing that. I've also tried

It should, indeed. How did you end up noticing this? An already-applied grant
being reapplied isn't exactly something you easily notice :-)

As a first thought, you may have log-slave-updates on, which would cause 206871
to rebroadcast the received grants back to 6871, who will then log them in it's
relay log but, normally, ignore them after that.

--
Bier met grenadyn
Is als mosterd by den wyn