Guys, really...

Is this a binary release? Need to sudo to root? Not on my watch!

On Tue, March 27, 2012 16:40, Baron Schwartz wrote:
> The license of this software is unclear. The binary is clearly derived from
> the MySQL server
with InnoDB, but no source code is provided. Is the software GPL-licensed? If
so, where can I
get a copy of the source code?

> - Baron
>
> On Tue, Mar 27, 2012 at 10:26 AM, Hiromichi Watari
> <hiromichiwat...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I created Parallel Universe which is a MySQL 5.5 compatible server with fast
>> query execution.
Speed is achieved by processing tables in parallel utilizing multi core/CPU
server hardware.

>> Pre-release field evaluation is being conducted and MySQL users are
>> solicited to try out the
new server for feedback.

--
Later