Hi, I received a suggestion from Baron Schwartz that I consider your
company for consulting advice as a solution to an enquiry I made to the
MySQL list.  I did not respond to Baron Schwartz and now I receive this
email from an account executive.  I don not think I am alone is
believing poaching the list is unethical.

Please feel free to have your experts offer suggestions and advice, but
having those experts directly passing contacts on to sales execs does
not feel okay.  Using the MySQL lists as a honey pot for sales
opportunities is not why the list exist.

W.

--
Wes Modes
Systems Designer, Developer, and Administrator