Hello

COMMIT statements may or may not force the database to call fflush() to flush
your double-write to disk. This may or may not affect your performance,
depending on your scale, traffic, and how much you're trying to squeeze your
hardware. If you're working on the borderline like I am, benchmark, benchmark,
benchmark.

My 0.02€.

Kind regards,
--