On 30.04.2012 18:53, Don Wieland wrote:
Hello,

I have a client who needs the ability to do statistical reporting on
their mySQL db data. Is there an app that provides an easy UI that will
allow my client to build a line item query, specify fields to be include
in the result of the query, and then design the way the data will be
exported or printed? Graphs would be nice, too.

I know I can build this from scratch, but would rather get a hold of
something already pre-built (open source or shareware) to save me a
bunch of coding time.

If the client uses MS Office, there's nothing stopping you from using Excel or Access. Just create a read-only user on the tables they need to view, and set up the client with Connector/ODBC.

Best,

/ Carsten