Much faster:  SHOW TABLE STATUS -- It will have NULLs for the tables that
really need REPAIR.  (Those that were "not properly closed" don't have to be
REPAIRed.)

If you system is new enough, you can find the list of databases (TABLE_SCHEMA)
from `information_schema`.

In the long run, consider switching to InnoDB; it is self-repairing.