From: Johan De Meersman <vegiv...@tuxera.be>
To: Hiromichi Watari <hiromichiwat...@yahoo.com>
Cc: mysql@lists.mysql.com
Sent: Friday, May 11, 2012 2:57 AM
Subject: Re: New Fast MySQL Compatible Server (Take 2)

----- Original Message -----
> From: "Hiromichi Watari" <hiromichiwat...@yahoo.com>
>
> I created Parallel Universe which is a MySQL 5.5 compatible server
> with fast query execution.
> Speed is achieved by the new patent pending technology which utilizes
> multi core/CPU of server hardware.

Just like when you posted this a couple of weeks ago :-)

Last time I checked, MySQL already uses multiple cores, and the main comments
from back then are still standing: no information or documentation whatsoever,
no trace of licensing, et cetera.

You probably mean well, Hirochimi, but the way you keep doing this makes it
look like malware. I, and probably a lot of people with me, will not be trying
this before more information is available.

--
Bier met grenadyn
Is als mosterd by den wyn