Am 14.05.2012 16:50, schrieb Johan De Meersman:
> [...]

but what about the dramatical reduced query-cache hits i see
in some peace of software switching to prepared statements?

dbmail2 as example had around 300 sql-actions per second
dbmail3 using prepared statements currently around 1000 per second

i can not imagine any better performance in a php-script since it
is stateless and you have to do the whole prepare in each request