Dear all,I have a task to anonymize data in 82000  record (for the time
being)i've tested my script against about 30  of them, and it takes about 2.4
sec for each query to be executed.
i'm seeking help with the following:
- what's the best way to run such a script without affecting the DB server
performance? Should i limit the script to implement N number of records at a
time? and then sleep or is there a better way?
- What's the best practice of handling errors and warnings in such a situation?
- How can i prevent the runtime errors and mysql locks?

Any help with the above would be greatly appreciated.