Find the queries that are not Locked.  One of them is being naughty.  Perhaps
it is this one:

| 20770707 | datadb | server1.domain.com:62606 | datadb | Query   |      36 |
removing tmp table               | SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS  wp_posts.* FROM
wp_posts  INNER JOIN wp_term_relationships ON (wp_posts. |

However, it is truncated, so it is hard to analyze fully.  (SHOW FULL
PROCESSLIST).

Also need to see SHOW TABLE STATUS and SHOW CREATE TABLE for all the tables in
the naughty query.

Are the tables MyISAM?  How much RAM do you have?  Can WP be converted to
InnoDB?

Probably some user has a zillion documents, and WP was not adequately designed
for that kind of scaling.

Another question -- how many WP users do you have?  If I am not mistaken, WP
creates about a dozen tables for each user.  Since MyISAM uses 3 files per
table, a thousand users would bring the Operating System to its knees!  To see
how bad it is, go to the WP directory and do
   time ls -l | wc
(if you are on unix)