Hi all,

                I am using MySQL 5.1, in this I am inserting 5GB of data for
two days into my database. I am trying to generate a report by processing these
data which are available in my database. Our clients are planning to keep the
records for 60 days then that will cross 150GB of data. To generate a report I
have to use all this accumulated of 150 GB data. I have done all kind of
optimizations in my procedure and  I have tuned up my MySQL server parameters
also. But using MySQL getting the reports for this amount of data, within the
short time is not possible.

                I have seen the concept of NoSQL and I am planning to implement
this NoSQL concept into my database.

                Does anyone have any idea in NoSQL especially MongoDB
technology and how to use this ?

                Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Manivannan S

DISCLAIMER: This email message and all attachments are confidential and may
contain information that is privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure
under applicable law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified
that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this email is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify us
immediately by return email or to mailad...@spanservices.com and destroy the
original message.  Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message
that do not relate to the official business of SPAN, shall be understood to be
neither given nor endorsed by SPAN.