Hi Tim,

The information you provided is not enough, do you have the error which you
encountered. The configs you mentioned are not related to connection.
Please provide the full error list may be trace from the application logs,
the way you are trying to connect, plus the configs associated with connect.

Thanks
Akshay Suryavanshi